Latest Posts
recent

Main Slider

How to make money : Youtube vs Affilate marketing [ 2017 Updated ]

I think You will agree with Me when I say ?


I want more profits...But I can't Do Youtube and Affilate Both at a same time  ..And in this situation this Question arises in your mind , Which is more worthy and profitable   ?


So My dear Visitors . You have visited the perfect website  .. And I promise that you will Get your Answer .. And Some Great Earning Tips 


In this Blog I will Cover all the FAQ'S And My experience in both Youtube as well as Affilate So that you get your answer 


So my dear Visitors ... Without wasting your time lets get started 


Can We Do Affilate Marketing In Our Youtube channel , Is It Profitable ?


So my dear Visitors ... If you have this type of question In your Mind .. Let me clear It 


My dear friends , It is profitable only if you are a Big Youtuber [ at least 5k + Subscribers ] .. Because there is a Possibility that 15 or 16 people can buy your  {Review Product} . But In Review Product You must Buy the product and then Give a suitable Review .. And Then Provide your Affilate Link... I know that It will cost Hefty sum of money  .. If You are Following  Big Tech Reviewer Like Mkbhd , geeky Ranjit or Technical Guruji .. Than you Know that , Some of the product they have to buy as the Mega companies Like Samsung , Apple and Nokia are not Interested to send their review Units , To Get publicity as they already have great Fan Following  

Hope I have cleared your  One Doubt at least ... If you Still have any Doubts regarding this question Please let us know in comment section  


But now Coming to the main point






Make Your Decision : Youtube Vs Affilate : Which is more Profitable [ Read all the Points carefully  ]


# 1 .Youtube can be fast as well as slow depending upon you . Because If you really want to be a youtuber than It will be slow For you [ Depending Upon your Luck ]   .. But it will be a long term Earning for you  .

 A ) How it can be Fast ?


My dear Visitors , Everything has Shortcuts... You can download a video from facebook or Instagram and upload it on Youtube you will get money...But it will be short term..The viewers are Fake in this case .


B )  Reason For slow ?


As it is Rightly said , " success Comes slowly "



 Because you have to create your audience and it will take time guys .. I know friends it is little - bit said  .. But it will be very Profitable  .


 # 2. On the other hand .. Affilate marketing is very effective ..Create your affilate account and Share Your link to your friends and family members  .

Extra Tip : Affilate marketing Pays Once Per Shot  

# 3.  It is very difficult to create a viral video on youtube until and unless..You are a comedy channel or Your content is based on your talent .

Extra Tip : Create Your videos on trending Topic 


# 4. On the other hand , affialte marketing is easy in compare to youtube you just have to create the link of the product and share it on whatsaap or facebook Groups as new deals are coming every moment   .

# 5. In youtube you can take your time to make a beautiful and Unique video . In simple words you can take your time as much as you want  .

# 6. In affilate marketing you should be very quick about the deals as they Can get Oos [ Out Of stock ] any time . That will be a loss for you   .

# 7.  In Youtube , If your Revenue has crossed over or exact  100 $ then the revenue will be initiated to your bank within a month  .


# 8 . But in affilate marketing if your revenue has crossed over or exact 100 $ then the revenue will be initited to your Bank Within 2 or 3 months  .



I am Still confuse , Mate ?

If You are still confuse  ...than let me share with you my experince  . By this Example 

So one of my friend earns 135 dollars per month isn't it Great ? Lets consider his name as Ram  . But on the other hand my another friend earns 8 dollars per day by sharing deals to his friends and family and Lets consider his name as Mohit  .  That means Mohit   earns double of ram monthly revenue  . Because in affilate marketing there are many large and small affilate companies that pay you constantly  . And in youtube google is the only source .


 How to create Affilate Account ? was it helpful ? please let us know in the comment section below .



The Conculsion

So decide By yourself  What do want to do ? Read above 8 points again and again...To get your Answer..My opinion is that " Follow your Passion " . If you Just want money there are money ways to earn it..But by earning it in the right way is a difficult Task . But that single Penny is real Happiness...I hope I made myself clear...If you Still have any question regarding this issue..Feel Free to comment down..Till then..

                                                         "Peace  "   




JesusSpeed

JesusSpeed

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.